Looks like we'll be here a little longer than we thought. We are totally fine with that, we want her to be ready. We could be able to go home early next week, and that is what we are hoping for. They still haven't gotten one of her medications right yet and they want to make sure they have the right dosage amount before they send us home to administer the meds.
Lizzie is having a fantastic day though. She is really smiley and has been a lot of fun to be around. We have had her up a little more and that has been good for her too. The neurosurgeons seem to be really happy with her progress.
One thing we are really excited for is that Spencer and Calli are coming down to spend the night with Carol and I in the condo. We are going to take them out to do something fun and then spend the night with them. My mom will stay with Lizzie for the night. We are really grateful for this. Especially after last night. Carol left our keys in the "library" of the hospital and so I wasn't able to go to the condo last night. Carol slept with Lizzie in her hospital bed and I slept on the couch. Two night in a row on the couch is just not fun and we are both looking forward to being with our other children and sleeping in beds!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yea for progress! I'm so happy she's happy and smiling! Can't wait for you all to be able to sleep together under your own roof and in your own beds. Love ya!
I love seeing "Progress" as your title for your post! Yea! I am so excited things are going well and that she will soon be home! The power of prayer truly is priceless. I love you guys!!!
Way to go, Lizzie! We're so proud of you for being so brave and doing so well. Keep it up. I bet you're excited to go home soon. We love you!
What great news! I am happy she has been Smiley! I hope you both can get a good nights sleep and hug and kiss on your other adorable kiddos!
Whoo-hoo!! That is super GREAT news...you guys can finally leave the hospital soon. How awesome that lil' Lizzie has her cute and fun personality back!! I bet you can hardly wait to be ALL TOGETHER again in your own home. Your SUPER tidy, Carol DON"T be embarassed!! We just ALL LOVE you and your sweet family. Whatever help you need when you are back home....just let us know. We are here for you!!
Love & Hugs~Donette
Post a Comment