Spencer is looking forward (very, very much) to his birthday coming up soon...he's already given me the details for his party and has a countdown going...it's over a month away, but whatever! He is such a good kid, a good buddy to his sisters and so very helpful - if all my kids were like him, I'd have 10!
Lizzie is still very much our fashionista and the boss of the house. On Sunday I got her dressed and then I dressed Calli...she took one look at Calli's dress and said, "Calli looks cuter than I do, I need to change into a different dress. She proceeded to wear her last year's Easter dress so she would look as good as her sister. She says funny things like, "Mom, strangers wear basketball underwear" and "I am so hot and sweaty that I can't even smell any stinky smells" Huh?
Calli...oh boy, where do I begin. She has graduated from pulling down the toilet paper everyday to now getting into fingernail polish and attempting to paint her own toes...she's done this three times in the last week - I don't know where she keeps finding the fingernail polish! She walks around the house with a stepstool so she can reach everything/get into everything. She repeats everything we say and is our little echo.
We are so glad to be home again!
1 comment:
Your kids are so funny. Lizzie cracks me up. She says the sassiest things.
How fun that you guys ran into Josh and Mercedes in Hawaii! It looks like you had a great time. Very pretty pictures. I love Hawaii. I've only been once, but plan on returning many, many times.
Post a Comment