Monday, December 15, 2008

Greetings from Sun Valley!

Well, we've finally arrived in COLD Sun Valley...it is really pretty up here, but I'm freezing!

I had no idea we'd have wifi in our room so now when the kids go to bed and Ben is singing I will have time to blog about our day's adventures. Today we arrived and got settled in and got to see our fun friends Haylee and Bobby Romander...they just happened to be up here for a conference - it's so fun that our kids are friends since Haylee has been my very best friend since 3rd grade.

Our hotel room is super nice and we found out that we can go to the cafeteria and eat whenever which is so nice with kids.

Ben will start his performances tomorrow. I'm just glad to finally be here...it's been so stressful trying to get everything (including Christmas) ready to go and now it's time to have fun and relax. Ahhh...all my shopping, wrapping, delivering, baking is already done - I'm feeling like the stress was worth it now that we're here until the end of the year!
Some pics of the day's adventures:
Lizzie took one for the team today...a doorknob to the face compliments of Calli during a crazy version of Hide and go Seek in the room...I'm sure our next door neighbors hate us already.

Calli & Luke...he is so darn cute and I would love to betroth them!


The kids hanging out...Haylee's boys look like twins...they are so fun!

1 comment:

Kedrick & Kori said...

I am so glad that you arrived safe and sound, now I just hope that Calli will sleep for you! Have so much fun, and RELAX and watch lots of movies and sleep sleep sleep