Friday, November 21, 2008

The Yewt Lovers

We have some good friends that are avid Yewt (Ute) lovers (yes, I know it's spelled wrong...it's more fun to spell it that way)!

Tonight we thought we'd prepare a special treat for the Yewt lovers in honor of the big game tomorrow. I personally think BYU is going to get their hineys kicked, but we'll see...


The kids had lots of fun making the "Y" for our neighbors and even more fun delivering it to them...they of course seemed thrilled with our culinary masterpiece! Go BYU!





7 comments:

Jen said...

CTR baby! CHOOSE THE RIGHT...team!

The kids looked like they had fun! Just don't plan on making fun of our beloved Broncos!

Bonnie the Boss said...

Too cute!!! How nice are you.

Chelsee said...

That is hilarious! Too bad BYU lost. I hate the Yewts. :)

Lisa said...

As a UTE lover and season ticket holder I am glad to see that at least one member of the Huff family got it right that BYU got their tails kicked and the first holy team is the BEST! GO UTES! Oh yeah BCS here we come!

Angie said...

Hi Carol,
I just got Ted and Robins blog info and she told me you have a blog. I just started blogging and I love it. Mine is private so if you want an invite just email me and I will send you one!! angarnell@hotmail.com
Too bad the cougars didn't win. I didn't know you guys were such BYU fans. Daryl was very grumpy that night. I hate when BYU looses.
It will be fun to keep in contact with you and see your cute kids!!
Angie Arnell

Dave & Jada said...

We had the biggest BYU party at our house. Too bad BYU let us down. I am waiting to see some pics of you and Kimber.

The Karrens said...

yea, it's too bad you guys are such byu fans... but not too bad about how the game ended up! cute idea and fun tradition to start with the neighbors!