Sunday, June 15, 2008

Moab



This is my first post, I am pretty excited to show some of my pictures from Moab. Carols Friends Note: Avoid reading this post as you probably won't care. I took 3 of my scouts there this weekend and we went on two bike rides. We connected to Salt Flats Road from the Kokopeli trail to downtown Moab(21 miles) and then we did Porcupine Rim(1.7 miles up, 11 miles down). Porcupine Rim was amazing. It was pretty technical and is rated a black diamond trail. It was so awesome! I rented a fully suspended Trek with 6 inches of travel and it was like riding Grandma's old school Buick the way I floated down the mountain! I am including a few pics. There is also a picture or two of our hike to Delicate Arch. It is so beautiful down there!

3 comments:

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

That is awesome.

Rachael Cook said...

I just want to let you know that i am so excited you are now on the blogging street, i love you guys so much. I am so glad to see updates and pictures of what is going on .

Bonnie the Boss said...

I didn't get all the techinical stuff, but it sure looks like fun!